TunePat Music One Review
- 1.1 Download Music From Multiple Music Streaming Platforms
- 1.2 Flexible Output Settings
- 1.3 Preserve Lossless Audio Quality
- 1.4 Retain ID3 Tags and Lyrics
In this review, we will introduce TunePat Music One – a handy streaming music converter tool to extract music tracks from popular streaming music services such as Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, YouTube Music, TIDAL, Deezer, Pandora, and more.
Streaming music services have become a staple in our daily routines, providing easy and convenient access to a vast library of songs from every genre imaginable. However, many users face the frustration of being unable to play downloaded songs on other devices due to the encrypted format used by these services. Additionally, once your subscription expires, those downloaded tracks will become invalid.
But fear not, now we have a workaround to this dilemma. TunePat Music One is a one-stop music converter that supports converting music files from multiple music platforms, including songs, playlists, albums, podcasts, radio, audiobooks, etc., to common output formats. With TunePat, you can enjoy music offline anytime and anywhere.
Main Key Features of TunePat Music One
Download Music From Multiple Music Streaming Platforms
TunePat Music One supports music conversion from multi-platforms, including Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music, YouTube Music, TIDAL, Deezer, Pandora, and Line Music. No matter which platform you are a loyal user of, you can easily convert your favorite songs/albums/playlists/podcasts at up to 10X speed in batches. The downloaded songs will be saved on your local device forever for offline listening, even after your music subscription is expired.
Flexible Output Settings
In terms of output settings, TunePat Music One provides a variety of options for you to choose from.
- Multiple Audio Formats: TunePat Music One allows you to convert music files to normal audio formats, including MP3, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, AAC, and ALAC. The rich output formats can adapt to most of your devices, making it easy to transfer downloaded music to any device or software you want to play on.
- Customize Audio Quality: you can set the bit rate and sample rate for downloaded songs to pursue the top audio quality. There are also other parameters such as output folder, output file name, language, etc.
- Smart Folder Archive: TunePat Music One can intelligently classify the downloaded songs via artist, album, or playlist. You can easily build your music library via TunePat.
- Save Playlist Order: TunePat helps you retain the playlist in its original song order via the “Playlist Index” feature. Finally, you can also set the output folder, output file name, bit rate, sample rate, language, etc. on the output page.
Preserve Lossless Audio Quality
The best part of TunePat Music One is to preserve the original sound quality of songs for users with just one click, such as Spotify 320kbps, Apple Music Lossless (Hi-Res), Amazon Music HD & Ultra HD, Tidal Hi-Res, Deezer HiFi, and more. That means You can use these high-quality music files on any occasion, and with various high-fidelity speakers, you will get a different music experience.
Retain ID3 Tags and Lyrics
Preserving various metadata of songs is also an important manifestation of the strength of a music converter. TunePat Music One can save a variety of ID3 tags, such as title, artist, album, artwork, track number, disc number, year, genre, etc. At the same time, you can also save lyrics with one click. This powerful storage function can help you quickly obtain song details and organize playlist information efficiently.
How Does TunePat Music One Work
As a powerful music converter, the operation page of TunePat Music One is also very user-friendly. The simple user interface and clear button icons make it easy for users to master the operation method. Next, the process will be displayed in detail.
- Launch TunePat Music One on your computer and choose the audio source you want, both app and web player sources are supported. Here we choose Amazon Music Webplayer as an example. Click it and then you can follow the instructions to log in to your Amazon Music account in the web player.
Note: If you select App audio source, you need to download the corresponding app on your computer first.
- Open the Settings section in the lower left corner. Select output settings as needed. You can choose the output format, output folder, output file name, sound quality, and so on.
- Next, you can go to the Amazon Music web player and browse to find the music you want to download. Choose a playlist and click to open it. Then tap on the floating Click to add button in the lower right corner and TunePat Music One will read the playlist automatically. You can select the songs you want and click Add.
- As you add all the songs, you can click Convert to start conversion. Once the conversion is complete, the output folder will pop up immediately. Or you can click the Converted section to check the downloaded songs. These downloaded songs will be saved permanently on your computer and you can play them on any device freely.
Pricing Plan and Subscription
TunePat Music One is available for both Windows and Mac systems and offers users a free trial version. You can unlock all download features after registration. The following are the two subscription plans provided by TunePat Music One, which you can purchase according to your needs:
- month plan $29.95
- Lifetime plan $199.9 (Time-limited Sale)
Pros and Cons
- Support converting music from multi-platforms, such as Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music, TIDAL, YouTube Music, Deezer, etc.
- Convert music to MP3/FLAC/WAV/AIFF/AAC/ALAC
- Enable downloading a wide range of file types: songs, albums, playlists, podcasts, audiobooks (Apple), music videos (YouTube Music), etc.
- Preserve original sound quality: Spotify (320kbps), Deezer (HiFi), Tidal (Hi-Res), Amazon Music (Ultra HD), Apple Music (Lossless), etc.
- Download music at 10X faster speed in batches
- Smart song archiving feature for better music management
- Preserve rich ID3 tags and lyrics file
- Provide handy tools: format converter, burn CD, and tag edit
The trial version allows you to download 1 minute of each song.
Now you already have a clear understanding of TunePat Music One. As a powerful music converter tool, TunePat Music One can help you easily get rid of DRM encryption and download your favorite music to your local computer. Multi-platform integration and advanced conversion technology make TunePat Music One the leader among music converters on the market. With it, you will be able to enjoy your favorite music anytime and anywhere without having to worry about the impact of expired subscriptions. Just download TunePat Music One and your music experience will be further improved.