How To Recover Deleted Data From FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery
- 1 Features of FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery
- 2 How to recover permanently deleted photos from iPhone with FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery?
If you frequently utilize data recovery programs, you can restore files you accidentally deleted or lost. However, most data recovery programs either don’t work as advertised or can’t locate the missing information. Well, several applications can assist you in retrieving your data, and FonePaw is among the most well-known. This FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery should answer your questions about purchasing the software if you’re on the fence. This FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery review will inform you of this software’s benefits and drawbacks, speed, and other features.
|It can look at many different kinds of files on many drives.||The deep scan takes a long time compared to other data recovery software that does the same kind of scan.|
|A RAW hard drive can still be used to get data from it.||It is not possible to get back big files. You can only get back up to 2GB of a file.|
|It has two smart ways to find lost data: quick scan and deep scan.||The healing rate is slightly lower than what its rivals offer.|
|The design makes it easy to use.||On the free sample version, you can’t get your files back.|
|Quickly scan and recover erased data from RAW hard drives and corrupted/hidden/inaccessible files on your PC.|
|Hard discs, USB devices, memory cards, cellphones, and more are supported.|
Features of FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery
If you have lost or deleted data from your iPhone, FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery can help you retrieve it. The software will check out your phone after you plug it into your computer through USB.
FonePaw has several iPhone data recovery licenses and editions available:
- One Mac license is available for a one-time payment of $69.95.
- A family license for five Macs is available for a one-time payment of $119.95.
- The one-time fee of $59.95 covers one license for one PC.
- The cost of a family license for five computers is $99.95.
- A few solid alternatives cost approximately $40 less, but these prices are on par with those of other iPhone data recovery apps.
FonePaw started as an app for recovering data from Android phones, so many people don’t know it now works on Mac, Windows, and iPhones.
Here is a short list of the main healing features of FonePaw that may make you want to try the app:
- It can find hundreds of different kinds of lost files, like texts.
- Can get things back from an external hard drive, USB, SD card, smartphone, and digital camera
- It can fix secret files that are broken or can’t be accessed.
- It has a 90% chance of working.
How to recover permanently deleted photos from iPhone with FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery?
When you remove important photos from your iPhone, the pictures aren’t gone. They are usually marked as “free space” in the iPhone’s memory, so you can’t find them using the system search. But if you keep using other apps and making new data on your iPhone, the new data will fill up the empty room and replace the old ones. The most important thing, then, is not to waste any time.
You can only get back permanently lost photos if you do it before new data overwrites them. The longer you wait, the more likely your new date will replace the photos you have already removed. Then they will be gone for good. If you are worried that permanently removed photos on your iPhone will be erased by new data and want to get them back as soon as possible, the best thing to do is to use data recovery software.
Device and system requirements
The following computer specifications are needed to run FonePaw:
- They support Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and XP (32-bit- and 64-bit editions).
- OS X versions compatible with Macs: 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, and 10.7
- Processor speed: 1GHz Intel/AMD or higher
- Memory: 512 MB minimum (1024 MB suggested)
- Minimum display resolution of 1024 x 768; 1 GB of free space on hard disc
- Added Bonus: iTunes and the Apple Device Driver are Already Installed
Important: Always use the most recent version of iTunes to ensure your device is compatible with this software. Avoid starting iTunes while trying to restore your iPhone’s data to prevent overwriting the files that were accidentally erased.
Price and Plan of FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery
FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery can get information from your iPhone that you have lost or deleted. Once your phone is connected to your Mac or PC via USB, the program will scan it.
FonePaw offers different licenses and versions of iPhone Data Recovery:
- One-time payment of $69.95 for a license for one Mac.
- One-time payment of $119.95 for a family license for five Macs.
- One PC license for one person costs $59.95 (one-time buy).
- One-time payment of $99.95 for a family license for five PCs.
- These prices are about the same as those of other iPhone data recovery apps, and there are a few good options that cost around $40 less.
I will focus on the Mac version in this study. Before you buy the app, a free trial will show you if your information can be restored. I couldn’t find any industry tests that compare FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery to other apps to see how well it works. Be aware that I’ve never found an app that could return all of the info on my iPhone, and FonePaw users seem especially unhappy.
You might find FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery useful but don’t use it thinking it will always recover all your info. None of the iPhone data recovery apps I’ve used has done that. Users have given this software bad scores and reviews, so I can’t suggest it, especially since better options exist. Instead, try the software mentioned above, like Aiseesoft FoneLab, Tenorshare UltData, and Wondershare Dr.fone. In my tests, they couldn’t get back every kind of lost iPhone info, but they are still the best.