Clevo NH70 SE – A Detailed Guide
I’ve always been a huge fan of electronic devices. One of these is, without a doubt, the computer. Since selling my desktop computer a few months ago, I’ve been focusing more on laptops and learning everything I can about them. Clevo Laptop was recommended to me by one of my friends, and I checked out its specifications as well. The answer is yes. Earlier this month, I received a Clevo NH70 SE laptop, which you may remember from my previous reviews of their products. For the past week, I’ve been using a laptop called NH70 SE, and it’s a good one.
Clevo NH70 SE laptops have a particular advantage over other laptops in this category. gives you the option to build your own computer from the ground up, using whatever components you like. An upgraded version of the one I used is also an option. How and what you use it is up to your discretion, so don’t be afraid to experiment with it.
Clevo NH70 SE – Specifications
|Processor||Intel Icore 7|
|Hard Disk||512 GB|
|CPU||Intel CPU Model Manufacturer|
|Graphics Processor||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070|
|Graphics||Dedicated Graphics Description|
Want to know more about the laptop? Read on the whole blog, and you will know whether this gadget is a good choice for you or not!
- When I initially took it out of the box, I was struck by how well-made it was, especially considering the price tag. High-quality plastic with a slight shine and fine finish is used here. Because of its thin and light construction, this laptop has the appearance and feel of a high-end model.
- I can’t help but notice the fingerprints all over the place. They can be found just about anywhere. Despite the cloth’s beautiful appearance, fingerprints leave a noticeable discoloration after just a few uses.
- Inside the large room sat a perfectly-framed piano, ready to welcome me. As a result of its simplicity and aesthetic appeal, it is often referred to as “clean.”
- Besides having a NumPad, the keyboard of the Clevo NH70 SE boasts plenty of key spacing, multicolored backlighting, and a trackpad in the middle. The Shift button, which is on the right and far too small, was the source of most of my angst.
- It’s great that certain ports are at the back, and I think it’s the best placement for them: Everything you need to get started is included in the box.
- The fact that some connectors are located on the back of the device is a big plus. With two USB ports and two jacks, you’ll be able to connect the gadget to your computer.
- A card reader, mini DP, and USB 3.0 ports may be found on the right side of the device. The building’s quality requirements are often quite high.
- There are a few minor drawbacks to this, however. When it comes to the screen, for example, I will describe it as delicate. Aside from that, the design is stunning and exudes class.
- The Clevo NH70 SE has a 17.3-inch IPS display with a 60Hz refresh rate. As a result, we’d be able to show off the display immediately. While not perfect, it isn’t terrible; it sees clearly and is trouble-free.
- However, as you know, considering the laptop’s excellent performance and fluid gaming, I would have preferred a panel with a refresh rate of 120Hz or 144Hz.
- Higher refresh rates would significantly increase gaming performance with our present processor and graphics card capabilities.
- The speaker, a granny, had nothing interesting to say. They’re hardly the most dramatic of people. Nothing that I haven’t seen before, at least not in my research.
- The clarity with which they can hear one another isn’t something out of the ordinary. The sound quality is superb, whether heard through his speakers or headphones. Having a problem is not going to happen.
- Because laptop temperatures are so crucial, many people prioritize them. This is especially true if the device is small and has good processing power.
- So the processor is running at 40 degrees, and the graphic cards are almost identical. These devices can reach temperatures above 80 degrees Fahrenheit when put through rigorous testing.
- Obviously, these temperatures won’t be reached in games with erratic CPU and video card behavior.
The Gameplay Aspects
- We ran a few older games because we couldn’t get our hands on any current ones. Some of them were able to self-adapt to the laptop’s hardware.
- There were times when only Ultra and High settings were available, while at other times, both Medium and High settings were available. Clevo NH70 SE’s i9-9750H and gtx 1660Ti are a good combination.
- While dpmdv could have done more, they did their best. He would have preferred a better video card had he been able to afford one. The laptop’s spirit is already here; you can customize it to your heart’s content.
This is all for now! I hope this article will help you to know about the specification and help you to make the right choice.