Best Virtual Event Platforms to Use in 2023
- 1.1 Eventbrite
- 1.1.1 Unique features
- 1.1.2 Pricing
- 1.2 Aventri
- 1.2.1 Unique features
- 1.2.2 Pricing
- 1.3 EventBookings
- 1.3.1 Unique features
- 1.3.2 Pricing
- 1.4 Eventzilla
- 1.4.1 Unique features
- 1.4.2 Pricing
- 1.5 vFairs
- 1.5.1 Unique features
- 1.6 Some must-have features to determine which one fits your event the best
- 1.6.1 Author Bio:
Over the last few years, we all witnessed the technological adaption that happened worldwide. Since more and more companies conduct events in the virtual format nowadays, there is no doubt that virtual event platforms have become the best bet for any professional. The reports also state that the virtual event platform market is expected to meet continuous growth in the upcoming years, and in 2026, it is expected to reach $21.00 billion.
Now since 2022 is near the end, and 2023 is knocking at the door, marketers like you might be wondering where to host your upcoming virtual events that can be the best match.
Read below for some best virtual event platforms to consider in your search for both this year and next.
5 Best Virtual Event Platforms To Use
It is never easy to sort through the platform options. But to set your next event for success, you should start by investing in a quality virtual event platform. Be it about arranging your official conference or employee training workshop, the right virtual event platform will come with everything you need to host an interactive event.
So here is a round-up of 10 of the best virtual event platforms you can choose from.
Eventbrite is one powerful platform trusted by event creators in over 170+ countries and territories to sell tickets with ease. Using this easy-to-use event management system, you can create a seamless professional experience for your attendees.
- Eventbrite’s two-click secure checkout and event registration app let the attendees purchase tickets straight from the event page on their phone.
- Eventbrite’s partnership with Facebook makes it easier for event organisers to publish and sell their event tickets straight on Facebook.
- The integrated event promotion tools and plenty of resources make the organiser’s reach bigger audiences quickly.
With Eventbrite, if your events are free, you don’t need to pay any fees for using the ticketing system; also, you can select among other paid packages that are right for you.
Aventri’s all-in-one event platform lets you deliver and run highly engaging in-person, virtual or hybrid events at scale. This platform is committed to providing the end-to-end solution to plan, promote, analyze and execute any virtual event from start to finish.
- The virtual booth of Aventri enables the sponsors and exhibitors to capture, connect and convert event leads.
- Aventri’s professional services help organizers deliver premium quality events providing assistance and guidance through the event lifecycle.
- Provide industry-leading security and privacy with powerful built-in security technologies to block all possible threats.
There is no such free plan or free trial option available in Aventri; instead, the pricing is per registration.
The built-in virtual event platform of EventBookings is known as one of the best event ticketing systems with a host of features that can help you to sell event tickets. Anyone can create and host any type of online event easily in minutes by following the 4 easy steps and earning money securely.
- The built-in customized event page templates are available to create visually enriched branded event pages.
- EventBookings offer advanced virtual event ticketing solutions, including early bird pricing and other discounts to get extra sales.
- EventBookings has an all-in-one, fully integrated video conference platform that offers HD video streaming and advanced audience engagement features.
EventBookings is entirely free to use for free events. But to unlock some premium features which are available for paid events, you need to go for the premium plan.
Eventzilla’s super easy event management software offers a simple way to run online events smoothly. With powerful event management features, you can ensure a seamless and secure experience for your attendees.
- Eventzilla provides industry-specific solutions. Such as session management and partial payments option for online training and classes or software for collecting donations for an online fundraising event.
- Its wide variety of built-in marketing tools lets the event organizers improve sell tickets and boost attendance.
- Using the mobile app, event organizers can easily monitor and track the real-time attendee data reports and other insights using multiple devices.
Until you don’t charge your attendees for attending your event, Eventzilla is entirely free. However, it offers a premium plan that includes premium bundle add-on features.
vFairs is a leading virtual event software that delivers a visually rich experience in an online environment. The full suite of features can provide end-to-end support to any type of event, from the virtual summit to the exhibition fair, a virtual game show to the webinar.
- To make the attendee feel at home, organizers can design any custom 3D virtual venue.
- The global events can be localized via live translation to the native languages through KUDO, Interprefy, SyncWords or Wordly.
- The specialized features of vFairs allow organizers to do complete customization of any event.
Some must-have features to determine which one fits your event the best
So, there you have it, some best virtual event platforms to consider to plan and host a seamless virtual event. Now, as we came across various features of the mentioned platforms, whenever you’re looking for virtual event solutions, ensure the availability of some must-have features guaranteed to let you taste your virtual event success.
Some key features include customization, event ticketing, and registration, intelligent analytics and reporting, live video streaming, advanced engagement, communication, and event management features. Except these, there are some advanced features you should look for while sorting through platform features like mobile compatibility, event recording, post-event reporting, social media marketing or monetization option. And with all these, you can sell tickets, track attendee details, handle sponsors and guests and engage a larger audience from start to finish using just a single ticketing platform.
Whatever your event or business need is, try to ensure the availability of these success-oriented features in your chosen platform so that you don’t require sacrificing any significant features. With a reliable platform, you can commit your time to where it matters most, whereas the platform will take care of the rest.
I am Rebekah Murray. I am working as a content strategist at EventBookings. I have 12+years of experience in the field of content writing. I am passionate about exploring and writing about events, technology, marketing, and education-related content. Find me on Twitter.