KanTime – An American Healthcare Revolution
- 1 Benefits of Kantime:
- 2 Why choose Kantime?
- 3 Conclusion
- 4 FAQS
KantTime is an enterprise agency management software that covers the entire continuum of care including Home Health, Pediatrics, Hospice, and Private Duty both skilled and non-medical. It streamlines all aspects of your agency from beginning to end. It includes but is not limited to patent intake, scheduling, billing, and payments. It is a fast-growing software that is becoming quickly popular with the hospital staff because of the ease it provides to use its multiple features. We will look at KanTime in brief in this article.
Benefits of Kantime:
- Better Compliance – KanTime helps agencies improve clinical compliance. It also increases operational efficiency for the agency which in turn helps them to achieve financial success.
- Higher Revenues – KanTime’s centralized, web-based platform allows agencies to stay ahead of the competition with efficient modules and experience the benefits of a centralized, web-based platform.
- Automated Business Processes – KantTime’s comprehensive clinical management and advanced scheduling engine help you find the right employee for the right job at the right location.
- Secure Web-Based System – It is easy to use a laptop, desktop, tablet, or phone to securely access one’s home healthcare software. It works safely on all iOS, Android, and Windows-based systems.
- Customizable, Role-based Solutions – KanTime’s solutions allow its agencies what they do best- deliver quality care to their patients. The agencies can customize the HR module to fit their needs. The alerts installed within the system make tracking license expirations and renewals quick and easy.
Why choose Kantime?
The decision to choose any software for your organization is influenced by your specific needs and requirements.
Some factors to consider when making your decision to choose KanTime are:
KanTime’s cost starts between $1000 to 1500 per month. Other software solutions have different pricing structures, so it’s important to compare costs and features to find the best fit for your budget.
Different software solutions offer different features, so it’s important to identify which features are most important to you. To give an example, if you are looking for a software solution that offers scheduling, billing, and payroll management, AxisCare might be a good option for you. If you are looking for a software solution that offers clinical management and advanced scheduling Kantime will be a better fit.
Ease of Use –
Some software solutions may be more user-friendly than others. It’s important to consider how easy it is to navigate the software and how much training is required to get started. With KanTime one can quickly document a patient’s record with minimal effort which gives KanTime an edge over its competitors.
Customer Support –
Consider the level of customer support offered by each software solution. KanTime takes its customer support very seriously. It believes in making regular updates and maintaining their quality of service. They also take suggestions from their users and take them into account when making changes to the software.
Review and Ratings –
A very important factor in deciding a software is the reviews and ratings to make an informed choice. KanTime’s rating on ITQlick is 2.8 stars out of 5 stars whereas on Capterra it is 3.8 stars out of 5 stars. Checking the ratings for Kantime’s competitors and making a comparison is the best way to decide.
In conclusion, KanTime, an agency management software that helps one with both skilled and non-medical Private Duty as well as Hospice, Pediatrics, and Home Health, smoothly runs all aspects of an agency from beginning to end, including patient intake, scheduling, billing, and payments. Using KanTime gives an agency better compliance, automated business processes, and a secure web-based system. This platform allows one to higher their revenues while receiving the benefit of customizable role-based solutions. It is a software that is changing American Healthcare using technology.
Are there any alternatives to KanTime?
Yes, there are multiple alternatives to KanTime. Some of them are AxisCare, Homecare Homebase, WellSky Home Health, etc.
What is KanTime’s rating?
KanTime’s rating on Capterra is 3.8 stars out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Another site named ITQlick, a software review site, has rated KanTime 2.8 out of 5 stars based on its unbiased data-based algorithm.
What is KanTime?
KanTime is an American Healthcare Software that makes the running of Hospital bodies efficient by giving caretakers a way to track their schedule, hospital staff to track the billings and payments, and the like.
How do I choose between KanTime and its competitors?
KanTime has competitors like AxisCare, and WellSky Home Health which makes it important to decide from factors like pricing, benefits, your needs, and ease of use to land on a decision for the software best suited for you.
What are the pricing plans for KanTime?
Kantime’s basic costs of a license range from $1,000 to $5,000 per month.