How Are You Going Resolve The Amazon Firestick Won’t Turn On
- 1 Why does Amazon Firestick not Turning on?
- 2 How To Resolve Firestick won’t Turn On?
- 3 Why does your Firestick not Turn on With the TV?
- 3.1 The Network Usage Tool of the Firestik won’t Turn on:
- 3.2 How to Troubleshoot the Amazon Firestick Won’t Turn on:
- 3.3 When the problem is with the Physical Connection:
- 3.4 Most Common Issues Faced When Firesctick not turning On –
Amazon firestick comes in handy for those who want to get their movies and web series without having to worry about carrying hard drives or anything else. All they are going to need is the internet and they will be ready for entertainment.
But there are at times when you are trying to use the firestick and it will not work properly. This is going to give rise to the issues. There are various issues that you will face with the amazon firestick such as app crashing, app errors, audio problems, blank home screen, or there might be visual or audio issues.
Among the most common issues is the Amazon Firestick Won’t Turn on. In order to fix these issues, what you can do is simply restart the device. When you restart your device, then it will be able to fix all the common issues of Alexa.
There are various methods that you can follow in order to resolve the issue. But first, you need to understand the reason behind this firestick won’t turn on issue. Why are you facing this issue? What should be done?
Why does Amazon Firestick not Turning on?
If you see that Firestick is not Turning on, or you see that your device is not connecting to the internet, then there could be reasons such as the power outage, bad connection issue, entering the wrong password, or the new setup of the device.
The issue can be with your modem as well as the router. If you see that the issue is adjusted to a small password issue and there is nothing serious, then what you need to do is to remember the Wi-Fi password to resolve the issue.
If you see that the problem is not the password and you see that the issue is with the Setup of the firestick, then you need to make sure that there is no physical obstacle in the signal of the Wi-Fi. You need to make sure that your firestick is free from any kind of interference.
So when you see that your firestick won’t connect to the Wi-Fi, then you would need to call your Internet service provider.
How To Resolve Firestick won’t Turn On?
Why does your Firestick not Turn on With the TV?
If you see that the issue is not with your modem or router, there are various solutions that you can follow to fix the issue.
In this situation, what you need to follow are the steps mentioned below
- There are times when the issue is due to compatibility.
- One thing that you must make sure of is that your modem and router need to be compatible with the firestick and must meet the practical criteria.
- This issue may arise due to the wrongful router specifications. In order to connect the modem or the router to meet the specifications, you need to have the modem of the router with a bandwidth of 2.4 GHz or 5GHz.
- When you see when you are surrounded by various difficulties with the router and the modem, then it is going to be very wise to get assistance while you are trying to resolve the issue.
- If you see that the issue is with the modem or the router, then it is going to be the best option to get in touch with the internet service provider or the router or modem’s manufacturer service center and inquire about why you are facing the issue.
The Network Usage Tool of the Firestik won’t Turn on:
- When you see that the issue of the Amazon Firestick Won’t Turn on is connected with the wireless network. Then what you need to do is to use the network usage tool of the firestick when diagnosing the issues with your Wireless connection.
- In order to get to the usage tool, the first thing that you need to do is to get to the settings and then select the network from the TV menu before pressing the play or the pause button. That is provided on the TV remote.
- This tool is going to provide you with the ability to check whether or not your Fire Tv is connected to the ideal Wireless network and whether or not the connection is active or not. This tool is also going to help you in displaying if there is any issue with the internet connection or not.
- Also, the tool is also going to help you in providing the solutions for getting the device to connect if you see that the Firestick is unable to Turn on.
How to Troubleshoot the Amazon Firestick Won’t Turn on:
- When you see that all the solutions given above have failed you are still not able to resolve the issue, then you can easily use the firestick restart which will be becoming useful as well as successful in doing the trick.
- When you restart the firestick or your modem or the router, then it might help you resolve the issue.
- In order to restart the firestick, the first thing that you need to do is to unplug it and then wait for some time in order to plug it back in.
- You can also try and try to restart the firestick with the remote. In order to do this, what you need to do is to press and hold the select button. You need to press this button for at least 4 to 5 seconds from the moment you start to see your device restarting.
- The last thing that you can do is to restart your device by going to the settings, then the device, and then restarting your Fire Tv menu.
When the problem is with the Physical Connection:
- The issue that the Firestick not Turning on might be there when there is some incompatibility with the television set.
- When you see that your television is not recognizing the firestick, then the matter could be with the process in which the firestick has been inserted into the HDMI port of the TV.
- You must also check whether or not the firestick is well inserted in the HDMI port of the TV because if there is a loose connection, then it will stop your firestick from getting recognized.
- There can be another major issue where the low battery of the remote of your firestick or the lack of power will get to the firestick. You need to be sure that the remote batteries of the firestick are fully charged.
- Even now if you are having issues with getting your firestick and you checked everything, then you can safely assume that issue lies with the motherboard of the firestick.
- When you see that the firestick gets damaged permanently due to getting overheated many times, then there might be a need of getting a new firestick.
Most Common Issues Faced When Firesctick not turning On –
The Issue with the Fire TV Remote[Rebooting]:
If you are experiencing issues with the voice remote of the Fire TV or when the screen does not respond to the remote, then you can easily make out that it is a pairing error. The solution to this issue is rebooting the firestick as well as the fire Tv remote before starting the repairing method.
In order to reboot the firestick, the one thing that you must do is to unplug it for some seconds before you are plugging it back in again.
After you have re-plugged the firestick, you are required to press and hold the home button. This button is easily visible on the remote. You can easily do it for 5- 10 seconds and make sure that the firestick is fully charged.
There are at times when the batteries are the main cause of the issue. Every device might be in its finest condition till you have checked its batteries for a long time. In that case, what you need to do is to open the remote case and see whether the batteries are connecting properly with the metal spring or not.
If you are sure that you have not changed the batteries for a long time, then you must exchange the old batteries with the new batteries.
Only Remote Issue:
There can also be times when the real issue lies with the remote only and it will possess the faulty buttons, then you must substitute the remote. This way you will be able to resolve the issue of Amazon Firestick Won’t Turn on.
These are some of the fixes that you need to follow in order to resolve the issue.
A Detail Video On How To Resolve Firestick Not Turning On –
A Final Thought:
These are some of the steps that will help you resolve the issue of firesticks in no time. Even if after trying all these steps, you’re not able to resolve these issues, then the issue can be advanced that cannot be handled by you or you may not be a tech-savvy user.
Leaving you with only one option, you need to get in touch with Alexa customer service. They are going to provide you with the most feasible solution.
I am Lisa Ashley and Working as a Full-Time Senior content Writer at Alexa Helpline. We are directed towards providing our readers with fast and unique technology solutions.