Choosing the Right Virtual Staging Service for Your Real Estate
Virtual Staging Service
“Heads or tails?” It seems like a choice, but in reality, you’re missing a chance. When it comes to transactions in real estate, that becomes a huge miss. In all showings, the prospective buyers either see the property fully furnished – being the current owner’s stuff or staged; or are faced with an empty space. They can’t have it both ways! Unless there is a wise realtor or real estate photographer involved. In those cases, they have enlisted Virtual Staging and made it “heads and tails.”
Using virtual staging, you get to present the listing as it is to its core and as it can be when dressed up. Meanwhile, homebuyers get to inspect the property efficiently and have visual assistance simultaneously. On top of that, you’re not limited to the inventory of the traditional stager. Any house can be turned into a dream home with multiple design styles, from Farmhouse to Hamptons.
Let’s dig deep into the world of virtual staging service in real estate and see what it has to offer.
Benefits of Virtual Staging
Virtual staging brings many advantages along with the furniture! Including:
- Better visualization: Prospective buyers can walk around in a vacant house but have the virtually staged images in their hands. This way, they can easily imagine if and how their stuff would fit.
- Faster turnaround time: According to Revivoto (https://revivoto.com/), listings with staged images tend to sell 200% times faster.
- Being cost-effective: Research has proven that virtual staging positively affects homebuyers’ minds. That outcome and the service fee, combined, make virtual staging an efficient service.
- Having control over design: While traditional staging is confined to certain furnishing items, virtual staging lets you set the tone yourself – even each room can have its unique design.
- Providing multiple options: There are no limits regarding the style you choose. There are countless options from trending design styles that you can pick. You can also opt for various styles for one listing.
- Raising ROI: Compared to its cost, virtual staging has tremendous added value for the listing, making it sell faster and for a better price.
The assessed value of Virtual Staging From Buyers’ and Sellers’ sides
|Buying side||Selling side|
|91% of buyers’ agents believe that home staging impacts buyers’ views||31% of sellers’ agents stage all homes before listing|
|82% of buyers’ agents say that staging makes it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as their future home||49% of sellers’ agents use staging services|
|41% of buyers’ agents believe that staging makes buyers more willing to visit the listing||23% of sellers’ agents cite staging increased the dollar value offered by 1 to 5 percent|
|23% of buyers’ agents cite that staging increased the dollar value offered by 1 to 5 percent||53% of sellers’ agents estimate staging decreases the time on the market|
* Data from 2021 Profile of Home Staging – National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Zero manual labor: There is no need to move or remove any item inside or outside the house. So, the only muscles used are your fingers’ when you upload photos.
- Being suitable for all types of constructions: Virtual staging allows altering the design of a fully furnished house or an unbuilt property.
- Flexibility: Today, the house hunt begins online, and so can the staging. You can place your order from anywhere and at any time and catch up with the fast-moving market.
As virtual staging services become increasingly popular, it’s essential to understand the various pricing models offered by service-provider companies.
Here are some of the pricing models that virtual staging services may offer:
- Per photo: This pricing model charges clients based on the number of images they want staged. For example, at Revivoto, if a client wants ten photos to be staged, they will pay a fixed price per photo multiplied by ten.
- Per room: With this model, pricing is based on the number of rooms they want to be staged. For example, if a client wants three rooms to be staged, they will pay for three rooms. In such cases, more than one room may be captured in the image, and the pricing would change accordingly.
- Per item: In this model, there are limits to the furniture items you can include, and a set number defines the cost of staging. For instance, five furnishing pieces will cost $25.
- Package: This pricing model offers clients a set package of staging services for a fixed price. For example, it might include staging for a living room, dining room, and two bedrooms.
- Subscription-base: This pricing model charges clients a monthly fee for a fixed number of staging services.
- Credit–base: This model changes your subscription money to credits, and you pay for this service based on the required credit.
Balancing cost with value is crucial when looking for a virtual staging service. You need to find a service that fits your budget without sacrificing quality.
Here are some tips for finding a virtual staging service that meets your needs:
- Checking before booking: Before selecting a virtual staging service, research the available services and how much they cost.
- Comparing prices: Once you have identified a few virtual staging services, compare their prices to find one that fits your budget.
- Looking for value: Don’t just choose the cheapest service available. Look for a service that offers value for money by providing high-quality staging that enhances your property’s appeal.
- Ask for samples: Ask the virtual staging service for their work to see the quality of their staging. That will give you a good idea of what outcome you can expect.
Image alt: revivoto virtual staging before and after
Wiggle room is indispensable in virtual staging because it allows you to tailor it to your needs and preferences. A well-customized virtual staging can help potential buyers visualize themselves living in the property, ultimately leading to a higher chance of a sale. Here are some examples of how virtual staging services may differ in their customization level:
- Choosing from different styles: Here, you’d have the option to pick from trending design styles like Modern, Contemporary, Hampton, Urban/Industrial, and Farmhouse.
- Choosing based on the room type: The design options are sorted based on the room – Living room, Bedroom, Kitchen, Office, etc.
- Based on Sample: Some virtual staging services allow you to send them an image of the design setting you have in mind. They’ll stage the property accordingly.
- Full customization: Some service providers, like Revivoto, give you the option to customize virtual staging according to the preferred style combined with the room type. Also, you can enclose your desired sample and ask for a similar outcome.
Quality of the staging
The best virtual staging is the one that does not look like one! High-quality, realistic-looking virtual staging is your goal when picking a service. Buyers are more likely to connect with it emotionally and imagine themselves living there by presenting a property in a way that feels like a home. That’s why it’s essential to choose a virtual staging service that can deliver realistic and visually appealing staging that captures the essence of your property.
Here are some tips for evaluating the quality of virtual staging services:
- Check the details: Look for virtual staging services that pay close attention to detail. They should consider the property’s size, scale, and style to create a cohesive and genuine staging.
- Look for quality furniture: The furniture used in virtual staging should look high-quality and keep up with current trends. Poor quality or unrealistic furniture can damage the overall look and make it appear cheap or unprofessional.
- Evaluate the lighting: The lighting in virtual staging should feel natural and highlight the property’s best features.
- Consider the layout: The staging layout should be functional and practical. A professional virtual staging service should be able to arrange the furniture to maximize the space and highlight the listing’s unique features.
- Check out before and after examples: Look for virtual staging services that can provide before and after samples of their work. That can help you assess the quality of their work and see how their staging can transform a space.
- Revision option: Some virtual staging companies provide the possibility to make changes. Revivoto, for example, offers revisions for images to match your ideals.
The turnaround time varies from one virtual staging service to another. It depends on many factors, including their workload, resources, and level of customization. Some services may be able to deliver virtual staging in as little as 24-48 hours – for instance, Revivoto guarantees an under 24 hours delivery – while others may take several days or even weeks to complete.
You can inquire about the promised turnaround time from the company’s website. You can also communicate your needs and see if they can prepare the outcome according to your timetable.
Virtual staging is a cost-effective and efficient way of showcasing properties to potential buyers; It is becoming an increasingly popular tool in the real estate industry. When choosing a virtual staging service, it is essential to consider factors such as the quality of the images, the range of furniture and decor options available, turnaround time, pricing model, and the level of customization and personalization offered. Doing so lets you find a virtual staging service that meets your needs and provides excellent results – offering prospective buyers “heads and tails.”