9 Incredible Iced Coffee Recipes
Looking for something refreshing and caffeinated? What can be better than a deliciously lavish cup of freshly brewed and chilled iced coffee! Did your mouth start watering? Great! Because we’ve gathered some amazing and easy iced tea recipes to refresh your mind, body, and soul!
And if you’re a true coffee lover right to the cover, then head over to find the best coffee recipes and drinks at Espresso Coffee Time – a blog dedicated to perfecting the art of Espresso and coffee. A blog to answer all your coffee queries.
9 Incredible Iced Coffee Recipes
Simple Iced Coffee:
For those who simply want a refreshing drink without any elaborate lavishness, the simple iced coffee is perfect! All you will need is a strongly brewed coffee, simple syrup, ice, and half & half.
- Grab a glass and add your sugar cubes to it!
- Pour your strongly brewed and fresh coffee over the ice. Half coffee and half-ice are a good balance.
- Add the simple syrup (brown sugar or any flavored simple syrup) and stir.
- Add your half & half (half milk and half cream) and enjoy!
Another superbly refreshing and extremely convenient drink to make on a hot summer day. Or on a cold winter day, does coffee ever really need a season? Nope.
All you need is espresso, some ice, and water.
- Brew your shot of espresso. You can use any roast type for the beans.
- Pour filtered cold water into a cup. Filtered water makes for a better-tasting Americano.
- Add the shot of espresso to the cup of water.
- Top the drink with ice.
Iced Caramel Macchiato
The iced caramel macchiato is a flavourful drink best for those who want to avoid bitter coffee flavors. All you need is espresso, ice, vanilla syrup, caramel syrup, and milk.
- Get yourself a glass and add the vanilla syrup, milk (2% is preferred but any other can be used too), and ice in it.
- Add your shot of espresso to the glass.
- Top it with a drizzle of caramel syrup.
Flavourful Iced Mocha
The ultimate choice for all chocolate lovers! It’s refreshing, it’s caffeinated, and above all, it’s chocolatey! The perfect combination.
What you need to prepare this delicious beverage is coffee, ice, milk, and chocolate syrup.
- Brew either a shot of espresso or make a strong cup of coffee.
- Add the coffee and chocolate syrup to a cocktail shaker and shake well. If you don’t have a cocktail shaker simply shake in any other air-tight container.
- Pour this mixture (Mocha) into a glass.
- Add milk and ice. Sip it and savor it!
Decadent Iced Coffee + Creamed Froth:
Three words: You’ll love it! It’s simple to make and easily pleases the consumer. What you will need to make this refreshing beverage is coffee, heavy cream, salt, sugar, filtered water, and ice.
- Brew a strong cup of coffee in any coffee maker. (3 tablespoons of coffee + 1 and half cup of filtered water for 2 cups). We suggest you use the best espresso powder for superior flavors.
- In a bowl or mug whip together heavy cream (⅓), sugar (1 tablespoon), and salt (¼ teaspoon).
- Add ice to two glasses and pour coffee in it.
- Add the whipped mixture to the top!
Salted Caramel Cold Brew
This sweet and kind of salty caffeinated beverage will blow you away. Gather together some simple syrup, half and half, cold brew coffee, sea salt, ice, and caramel syrup, and get ready to brew magic!
- Prepare your half and a half and simple syrup in a french press to make cold foam.
- In an airtight container, mix the cold brew coffee, salt, and caramel syrup. Shake it well
- In a glass, put some ice and pour caramel coffee.
- Top it with the cold foam.
Iced Mexican Coffee
It’s cold and refreshing. It’s sweet with a shot of spicy. It’s everything you’ll love!
You will need heavy cream, sugar, ground cinnamon and cloves, chocolate syrup, milk, strong coffee, and ice.
- In a cup, mix the coffee, cinnamon, chocolate syrup, and cloves.
- Add milk to this mixture and mix well.
- Whisk heavy cream and sugar till it thickens to make the topping.
- In a cup add some ice and pour the prepared coffee.
- Top it with the cream!
Iced Vanilla Latte:
This extremely easy-to-make drink will soothe and refresh you inside out! You will need milk, sugar, vanilla syrup, heavy cream, ice, and cold brew coffee.
- In a bowl/cup, take some hot water and stir the vanilla extract and sugar in it till the sugar completely dissolves. This will make the vanilla syrup.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the heavy cream and some vanilla syrup.
- In a cup, combine your cold brew coffee with vanilla syrup and milk.
- Add ice and top with the cream!
Coffee Latte – Cold Brew
This iced latte with cold brew coffee and some milk will win you over instantly! All you need to assemble is some brown sugar, milk, water, ice, and cold brew coffee.
- By dissolving the brown sugar in hot water to make your simple syrup. Try to use filtered water.
- In a glass, add the milk and pour the simple syrup. Stir to mix it.
- Next, add the ice into the glass.
- Finally, pour the cold brew coffee directly on the ice. Stir some but keep it layered for better flavors.
With these nine extremely delicious iced coffees, your taste buds will be in heaven! So, all that’s left for you is to get up, get to the kitchen, and try out these instantly refreshing drinks. Summers will never have felt better, and we warn you, there’s a chance you’ll fall in love.