Quick And Easy Recipes For Kids [Detail Guide]
- 1.1 1. Paneer Thread Rolls Recipe
- 1.2 2. Phulka Tacos Recipe
- 1.2.1 Ingredients Of Phulka Tacos
- 1.2.2 For Kachumber Salad:
- 1.2.3 For Tacos Stuffing:
- 1.2.4 For the cheese sauce:
- 1.2.5 For side (mix all):
- 1.2.6 How to Make Phulka Tacos?
- 1.2.7 For Rajma Stuffing:
- 1.2.8 For Soft Phulka Tacos:
- 1.3 3. Red Velvet Banana Pudding Recipe
Do your kids want different food every day? Although we all know that you can order some delicious food online and that too at a reasonable price by using the Faasos Promo Code, will it be healthy? As making food for kids is a task. Here we have mentioned a list of easy recipes collected from The Texas Tasty for Kids through which you can make them eat delicious and healthy food all day.
You can make them eat some yummiest food with the best ingredients, which are readily available at home for you to make in just really easy steps, and here we have mentioned everything for you.
When kids are at home, they prefer to have a variety of foods, and they also crave for it but ordering online every time is not an easy task and not healthy too so why not all moms try out these recipes, which we have mentioned below for you. Make them at your home and give them the joy of having the yummiest food!
Quick And Easy Recipes For Kids
Here we have mentioned the tasty food recipes which you can make at home and have delicious food in your breakfast, lunch, and dinner. These recipes are super easy to make! Also, you can use the Faasos Coupons For New User if you order it online.
1. Paneer Thread Rolls Recipe
Gorge blending Indo-Asian dishes with cottage cheese cubes covered around fried noodles and deep-fried to crispy most salutary. Paneer thread rolls are an excellent snack to amp up your snack meal! It will take 40 mins for you to cook.
Ingredients Of Paneer Thread Rolls:
- You need 300 gms paneer.
- You need 2 tbsp Kashmiri red chili powder or chili sauce.
- You need salt as per your taste.
- You need 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste.
- You need a pinch of chaat masala.
- You need 1 tbsp tomato ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tbsp soya sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp cornflour.
- You need one packet of rice noodles.
- You need Desi ghee.
How to Make Paneer Thread Rolls?
- Cut paneer into large (thick) uniform pieces.
- To make the coating, combine Kashmiri red chili powder, chat masala, salt, ginger-garlic paste, and tomato ketchup with soya sauce and cornflour.
- Make a soft paste of it. Combine a little bit of water for a medium-soft texture.
- Now cover the paneer pieces with the paste wrapping every inch of the pieces. For more suitable coating, spray about 2 tbsp of cornflour on the spread paneer pieces to check the cover from opening out while frying.
- Let it relax for about 10 minutes.
- Meantime, simmer some water to make the noodles.
- Drain noodles into the pan. Let it boil for 2 minutes, and then strain the water—splash ice cubes/cold water over it to stop over-cooking.
- Now correctly roll the paneer with noodles.
- Take one piece of paneer and some noodle strands and roll the strands over the paneer piece uniformly. Repeat the method for all the paneer pieces.
- Now take a wok and fire desi ghee in it over a high flame. Make certain it is flaming hot before cooking the paneer pieces, as the noodles might grasp more ghee than expected.
- Once the wok is hot enough, put the paneer pieces one by one and fry till they become golden brown. Serve hot.
2. Phulka Tacos Recipe
Mexican tacos are everyone’s love! A crunchy mix of kidney beans with seasonings and chilies is sure to fascinate our taste buds. Here is a fast and simple taco recipe made with delicate phulkas (chapati)! It just takes 20 minutes for you to make it home.
Ingredients Of Phulka Tacos
For Kachumber Salad:
- You need 1 tbsp onion (diced)
- You need 1 tbsp cucumber (diced)
- You need 1 tbsp green chili, chopped
- You need 1 tbsp tomato (diced)
- You need 1 tbsp fresh coriander
- You need to taste lemon juice
- You need 1/2 tsp salt
- You need 1/2 tsp black pepper
- You need 1/2 tsp chaat masala
For Tacos Stuffing:
- You need 2 tbsp olive oil
- You need 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- You need 1 tbsp onion, chopped
- You need 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- You need 2 tbsp tomato, chopped
- You need 1 tsp green chili, chopped
- You need 5 tbsp rajma, boiled
- You need 2 tbsp soya (crushed)
- You need to taste salt
- You need to taste black pepper
- You need 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- You need 1/2 tsp garam masala
- You need 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- You need 1 tbsp butter, unsalted
- You need 1 tbsp french coriander
- You need 2-3 Iceberg lettuce leaves
- You need 2 tbsp cheddar cheese
For the cheese sauce:
- You need 3 tbsp cheddar cheese
- You need 300 ml fresh cooking cream
- You need 2 tbsp cheese
- You need 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- You need to taste salt
- You need to taste white pepper
For side (mix all):
- You need Wafers
- You need an onion, sliced
- You need White vinegar
- You need Red chili powder
- You need coriander, chopped
How to Make Phulka Tacos?
For Rajma Stuffing:
- Warm the oil in a broad non-stick pan; combine the cumin, chopped onions, and garlic. Sauté on a medium fire for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Combine fresh chopped tomato, garam masala, chili powder, cumin seeds powder, and salt. Stir well and heat on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Combine the cooked rajma, smashed soya, and stir well. Cook on an average flame for 3 minutes while whisking irregularly. Keep aside once set.
For Soft Phulka Tacos:
- Pack in the phulka with iceberg lettuce as a base and add 3 tbsp of rajma mix along with ½ tbsp of kachumber salad.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp of cheese seasoning and 2 tbsp of grated cheddar cheese. Give the phulka and use the wooden clip to hold on to the filling: fancy cheese sauce, chili onion, and wafers.
3. Red Velvet Banana Pudding Recipe
It is connecting two of everyone’s favorite – freshly-baked red velvet cake and famous banana pudding. This refreshing pudding recipe produces a self-indulgent new dish that is an excellent way to relax over a slow weekend at home. With courses of red velvet cake bananas and covered with crunchy choco chips, there’s no way anyone can bear digging into this delicious decadence! It will take 8 hours and 40 minutes for you to make it home.
Ingredients Of Red Velvet Banana Pudding
- You need 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- You need 1 1/2 cup ice-cold water
- You need a 3.4-ounce packet of instant vanilla pudding mix
- You need 8 oz cream cheese (softened and cut into 8 pieces)
- You need 3 cups of heavy cream
- You need one 9 x 13-inch layer of red velvet cake
- You need 4-5 Ripe bananas
- You need 1 cup mini chocolate chips
How to Make Red Velvet Banana Pudding?
- In a small container, on the average speed of an electric mixer, mix the flavored condensed milk and water until well blended, about 1 minute.
- Combine the pudding mix and stir until there are no lumps and the batter is smooth for about 2 minutes. Cover and chill for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Place the pudding mixture into the blender bowl with the whisk accessory, combine the cream cheese to the pudding mix. Stir until thoroughly mixed and smooth. Place in the fridge while you make the whipped cream.
- In a neat mixer bowl with the whisk accessory, whip the heavy cream on average speed for about one minute till the cream begins to thicken, improving the speed to medium-high, and beat the cream until stiff peaks form. Be mindful not to over whip.
- Correctly add the pudding mix into the whipped cream and beat on low speed until well blended and no pudding rest bands.
- Cut the red velvet cake into 4-inch rectangles. Divide each square into ½” layers. Set aside.
- To join the pudding, choose either a trifle bowl or a wide glass bowl with a 4-5-quart size. Paint a layer of padding on the base and cover with enough slices of the red velvet cake to embrace the layer, add sliced bananas to conceal the cake, and sprinkle with 1/3 cup of mini chips.
- Proceed to layer with 1/3 of the pudding mixture, another layer of cake, sliced bananas, and mini chips. Happen one more time, ending with pudding.
- Spray the top with crumbled red velvet cake and a tablespoon of mini chips. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight before serving.