Top reasons to use B1 and B2 visa for US visits
Many people are moving to the US from across the globe, and the country is famous for its huge immigrant population of more than 11 million. The major reason for immigration is that the USA is a superpower and enjoys a great economy, thereby making people secure, stable, and happy, offering them lucrative opportunities for life and work that their native country may fail to offer.
To some extent, this appears captivating. The immigration location is extremely appealing, and going by growth, GDP, the standard of living, Human Development Index, and per capita income, the US promises to deliver everything better than any other country in the world.
So, depending on these reasons, several foreign nationals dream of moving to this nation, and most who have already immigrated are looking ahead to acquire their valued Green Card and become proud citizens of the United States.
But, the immigration procedure to the US is no longer very simple. And the country offers some visa categories when considering moving to the United States. Here are the two major categories, B1 and B2 visas for the United States. Before knowing their benefits, it is essential to know about these visas.
What is B1 and B2 visa?
These visas are granted to those people who are looking forward to visiting the US for vocational, business, health, or professional purpose. It could range from educational fairs to real estate bargains and more. Everything comes under the B1 and B2 visa.
While the B1 visa is mainly for business-related visits, the B2 visa is for vacation, family visits, and tourism. It also includes social events, medical treatments, and sports or contest-related visits.
How can you qualify for a B1 and B2 visa?
- To qualify for a B1 and B2 visa, you must ensure that your US trip focuses on pleasure, health or business.
- You should mention your stay duration to the authorities.
- You should share if you have sufficient funds to sustain yourself after you visit the US. Hence, mentioning your bank information to the concerned authorities is essential.
- You should declare your proof of residence outside the United States and that you will return once your visit purpose is fulfilled.
Benefits that B1 and B2 visa holders receive during their visit to the US
- The visa is offered for a specific time. Hence the processing time of the visa is fast, and the authorities are also ready to offer the visa to promote tourism and business.
- You can get B1 and B2 visas for a period of 10 years on special occasions.
- Additionally, after becoming a B1 and B2 visa holder, you can easily visit neighboring nations like Mexico and Canada without a visa.
- You are provided multiple entries to the US for a period of 10 years.
Seeking the help of a professional will allow you to get personalized guidance and secure your B1 and B2 visa easily. Click here to get experts to guide you through the application procedure and get best help in order to make things easy go for you.