8 Facebook Ads tools that you should use in 2023
- 2.1 Precise Audience Targeting
- 2.2 Performance Tracking and Analytics
- 2.3 A/B Testing
- 2.4 Insights into Return on Investment
- 3.1 Vaizle
- 3.2 AdEspresso
- 3.3 AdRoll
- 3.4 Adstage/TapClicks
- 3.5 RevealBot
- 3.6 Adzooma
- 3.7 Smartly.io
- 3.8 Facebook Ads Manager
Managing a successful Facebook ad campaign is much more than spending money and waiting for qualified leads to arrive. It involves continuous monitoring and optimization of the campaign.
This is where Facebook ads tools come into the picture.
Facebook Advertising tools help in identifying the most profitable campaigns, helping marketers continuously monitor and improve their Return on ad spend (ROAS).
The next question comes up –
What are Facebook Ads Tools?
Facebook ad tools are tools specifically designed to help create, launch, manage and optimise Facebook ad campaigns.
While there are several Facebook Ads analysis tools available, mostly they have one primary objective- to aid you in cost reduction and to achieve the maximum Return on Investment (ROI) for your Facebook Ads campaigns.
Why are Facebook Ads Tools Important?
Facebook Ads Tools empower advertisers to streamline their campaigns in the following manner.
Precise Audience Targeting
For your Facebook ads campaigns to be successful, your advertising needs to reach the right people. Facebook Ads tools allow you to define your audience on factors such as demographics, interests, behaviors, and location.
Performance Tracking and Analytics
By providing insights relating to cost per lead (CPL), cost per conversion (CPC), click-through rates(CTR), etc. Facebook ads tools help monitor and track the performance of Facebook ad campaigns.
Most of these Facebook Ads tools provide the capability to A/B test your ads. A/B testing your ads can help you identify the ad that can bring the most conversions. You can A/B test different elements like the creative or your ad’s hook to identify the ad that best resonates with your prospective client.
Insights into Return on Investment
Facebook advertising tools also provide insights regarding the Return on Investment of your Facebook ad campaigns. This can help you identify the campaigns that are profitable.
8 Best Facebook ads tools you should need in 2023
Here is a list of the 8 best Facebook ads tools in 2023:
Vaizle is a comprehensive Facebook ad analytics tool designed to empower businesses with the ability to effectively track, measure, and optimize their Facebook advertising campaigns. This tool offers a wide range of features to provide valuable insights and data-driven strategies for maximizing ad performance and ROI.
- Vaizle enables users to monitor the performance of their Facebook ad campaigns in real-time. It offers a centralized dashboard where you can view metrics such as reach, engagement, clicks, conversions, and more.
- Gain a competitive edge by analyzing the ad strategies of your competitors. Vaizle helps you benchmark your performance against industry rivals and identify areas for improvement.
- Understand your target audience better through demographic data, including age, gender, location, and interests. This information aids in tailoring your ad campaigns for maximum relevance.
- Create customized reports with the metrics that matter most to your business. Vaizle’s reporting feature enables you to present data in a visually appealing and easy-to-understand format.
Starts from $22/month
AdEspresso is one of the most beginner-friendly Facebook ads analysis tool. It has educational materials covering all the basics of Facebook ads.
- Helps identify the most profitable ad campaign through its valuable ad campaign testing (A/B testing) capabilities.
- Automatic post promotion is helpful for businesses whose ad model relies majorly on boosting posts.
- Detailed insights through auto-generated PDF reports available on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
The starter plan starts at $49 per month and the enterprise plan is for $249 per month.
It is ideal for medium and large businesses that utilise CRM tools. It combines email, paid social, and paid search within one platform.
- Imports your CRM data and creates look-alike audiences.
- AdRoll streamlines the process for e-commerce connections with native integrations for major platforms like WooCommerce and Shopify.
- Connected Social Ads are ideal for businesses that want to create all their campaigns in one place.
- Provides email templates and sign-up forms for various purposes, from landing pages to exit-intent captures.
It depends upon monthly unique visitors to your website.
If you face trouble with reporting, then Adstage might be the tool for you. AdStage (now TapClicks) prioritises reporting and automation over ad creation.
- With over 17 integrations to consolidate data from various sources, you can gain a comprehensive overview of your cross-channel campaigns within a single platform.
- Automation is pivotal within TapClicks. You can leverage Optimization Rules to adjust campaigns based on KPIs such as CTR or CPA.
- The Data API is tailor-made for those with extensive tech stacks, enabling the aggregation of data from diverse sources.
It has various plans starting from $149 per month and going up to $ 699 per month.
It is a Facebook automation tool. Its automated rule constructor empowers users to craft intricate automation rules using diverse metrics, AND/OR operators, custom timeframes, and more. It does have a higher learning curve.
- Revealbot allows the creation of unique automation formulas tailored to individual needs.
- Users can set automation intervals as short as every 15 minutes, ensuring prompt adjustments.
- Users can utilize the bulk edit feature for swift rule modifications.
Pricing depends upon monthly ad spending.
Adzooma simplifies the management of online marketing efforts encompassing SEO, Google Business listings, paid advertising, and website optimization all in one place.
- If you are struggling with Google Ads, Adzooma’s PPC Performance Reports are ideal. You can analyze your campaign’s performance, and you will receive a score out of 100.
- Create campaigns for Facebook, Google, and Microsoft within a few minutes with ease.
- To-do lists provide a checklist of actionable items to implement your marketing strategies with ease.
- Its basic plan is free. The plus plan is priced at $99 per month.
This is one of the best Facebook ads tools for image and video creation and optimisation.
- Pre-designed templates save time and significantly speed up the campaign creation process.
- Simplify media automation through automated tools for each social media platform it supports (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram. TikTok).
- Automated rules adjust campaign budgets on real-time performance.
Pricing is based on monthly ad spends.
Facebook Ads Manager
Facebook’s native ad management tool is ideal for beginners because of its simplicity.
- Facebook analytics provides detailed insights into campaign performance by providing insights related to CPL, CPC, CTR, CPM, etc.
- A/B testing option to identify the best ad for your audience.
- Integrating Pixel Helper enhances lead-tracking capabilities
In this article, we have covered in-depth the 7 best Facebook ads tool you will need in 2023. Each platform has its own unique features and varying price ranges. While Facebook’s native ad management tool is free, other Facebook ad tools like AdEspresso, AdRoll, Adstage/ TapClicks, Adzooma, Smartly.io, and Vaizle offer advanced features and comprehensive analytics. You should choose the one that fits your needs depending on your unique business requirement.