What is com.wssyncmldm And How To Fix it?
When people see the Used com.wssyncmldm application in the Google activity or system app list, they become perplexed. If you are one of those people, you are in the right place. We’ve talked about everything about this app and answered some of the most common questions about it. But before we start, we want to talk about system apps.
Android phones have several system apps that must run in the background for the phone to work properly. Don’t worry if you see a random app in your Google activity that you don’t remember using. Most of the time, these Android packages are part of important system apps. They run on their own and don’t need any help.
What is the Android app Com. wssyncmldm?
Most Samsung devices on the Android operating system have com.wssyncmldm on them. So, it is a way pre-installed app that the Android OS uses in the background to check, track and update the way and other apps, as well as com.Samsung.android.incallui.Wssyncmldm also tells the user if any updates for their Samsung devices can be downloaded.
Since the app is meant to run in the background, it is unlikely that the phone user will notice it. Also, the app no longer uses up data or battery like other apps that must be checked constantly.
Can com. wssyncmldm be turned off?
Yes, you can use Android Debug Bridge (ADB) or a package disabler to turn off com.wssyncmldm on an Android device that has been rooted. But we don’t think you should turn off this app. As we’ve already said, the operating system uses it for automatic updates. If you freeze or uninstall the app, your device won’t be able to check for software updates automatically. Instead, you will have to use the manual check method.
Is it safe to use com. wssyncmldm, or is it spyware?
This means you don’t have to worry about this wssyncmldm software already being on your Samsung device, such as the CQATest app. There are also some problems with com.wssyncmldm on the phone, which is also true. This has led many Android users to search the Internet for ways to get rid of the WSSYNCMLDM. But according to tech experts, you shouldn’t fix the problem without taking the device off the phone if you think the phone needs it for security.
How Do I Fix My Android Phone’s com.wssyncmldm App, Which Has Stopped Working?
As was already said,com.wssyncmldm has stopped reporting errors, usually caused by a bug in the app or a problem with the cache. This means that to fix the error, you need to find and fix the root cause. So, here are a few things you can do to fix the mistake or get rid of the app from your phone:
- Clearing the app’s data and cache
- The easiest way to fix errors happening with all apps that add Google Play features is to clear the app’s cache and information. Follow these steps to move forward with the process:
- Open the phone’s settings and choose All Apps.
- Show Way Apps can be accessed by tapping the three vertical dots (the ellipsis icon) in the top right corner of the page.
- Find com.wssyncmldm and then click on it.
- Tap on “Stop Force.”
- Choose an option for the Android App Garage and tap Clear Cache and Data.
- Go back to Home and check to see if the message comes up again when you use your phone.
- Use the Titanium Backup Software to freeze the app.
If the first method doesn’t work, the Titanium Backup Application might be the best way to freeze the com.wssyncmldm app. The reason is that freezing the appliance won’t get it out of the device. Also, it won’t cause any more problems with your Samsung Account app.
To stop the app from running, your phone needs to be able to run as root. If you haven’t rooted your phone yet, you may want to look up how to do so before you try to freeze it. If your phone has root access, do the following:
- You can get the Titanium Backup app from its official site and set it up there.
- On your phone, open the app.
- Find the com.wssyncmldm file and tap it.
- Choose the “Freeze” button. This would immediately freeze com.wssyncmldm and stop all previous actions on your phone that had to do with it.
If the com.wssyncmldm program on your phone acts up, you shouldn’t worry about it anymore. With the above methods, you can easily fix the app’s errors without worrying about getting in touch with the developers. But some clients still run into problems even after trying the above solutions.
In this case, you could use other options, such as flashing the stock firmware with Samsung Odin. But before using this finished method, ensure your Android device is backed up. If you’re unsure what you’re doing, you should also talk to a professional.