The Course and Procedure of Rhinoplasty in Turkey
- On the day selected for the Rhinoplasty operation, the patient is taken to the operating room to be asleep. The anesthesia is often general. A rhinoplasty in Turkey can last between 30 minutes and 2 hours depending on the complexity of the changes to be made.
- Likewise, the patient is hospitalized only during the day or an entire night, depending on whether it is a partial or complete rhinoplasty with septum surgery.
- As for the course of the operation, it can vary from one surgeon to another, but there are a few common basics.
- Incisions are often made inside the nostrils or below the upper lip to avoid causing scarring visible on the outside. From the incisions, the skin is then peeled out with the mucosa to isolate the bone and cartilage framework.
- The planned corrections will then be made on the latter, whether it is a reduction in the size or length of the nose or even an ablation of the bump, for example.
- Finally, the incisions are closed, then the surgeon applies dressings and a splint which ensure the maintenance and protection of the nose.
Turkey: a destination of choice for the people of the United Kingdom(The UK)
Nose job in Turkey at Hayat Med Health Care Solutions is preferred because of the skills of the surgeons. Renowned for the quality of medical and aesthetic care practiced, the country has a large number of specialized centers coupled with a very relevant tourist offer.
In addition, patients have the opportunity to benefit from unbeatable prices on the market for an intervention of irreproachable quality. The prices are well below those applied in the West and most of the time include a stay in a luxury hotel for a more pleasant convalescence.
The aftermath of the Rhinoplasty Intervention:
Scars after rhinoplasty are not really visible because they are located in the columella or inside the nose. If a transplant has been performed, additional scars may be found behind the ear, under the breast, in the scalp, depending on the area removed.
It is possible to observe disorders such as headaches, bruises or breathing difficulties, during the days following the operation.
The convalescence period:
Depending on the complexity of the operation undergone, convalescence can last between 8 and 15 days. However, the patient’s nose remains sensitive for about a month, during which time it is necessary to take care and avoid risky activities.
The final results will only be visible after 6 months to a year.
The Results of Rhinoplasty to be hoped:
After 3 months
After 3 months, the operated area should be deflated after light surgery. The skin gradually adapts to the new structure of the nose.
Avoid exposure to the sun without protection, swimming and playing violent sports. Postoperative consultations should be carried out for optimal follow-up of healing.
After 6 months
It is after this deadline that we can really appreciate the effects of rhinoplasty in Turkey. The patient now knows if the corrections are right for him. If he has persistent respiratory problems, additional intervention may be considered.
After 12 months
The final result of rhinoplasty in Turkey is obtained 12 months after the operation in almost all patients and it is then possible to display its new one with the corrections made.
Rhinoplasty Cost for The United Kingdom Patients in Turkey:
Hayatmed Rhinoplasty Clinic is offering Rhinoplasty at very affordable costs with successful interventions, professional surgeons and professional staff and great facilities. That’s why patients from the United Kingdom go for a nose job in Turkey from Hayatmed.
|Rhinoplasty||1690 €||3 days and 2 nights|
|Ethnic rhinoplasty||1790 €||3 days and 2 nights|