Some Facts Before Choosing MBBS Destination In Abroad
Table of Contents
If you are searching for MBBS abroad with a standard similar to the level of education of Indian medical schools, then the MBBS in Kazakhstan is a good choice for students who wish to study MBBS abroad. However, students are always worried about high tuition fees. Study MBBS in Kazakhstan attracts Indian students well because it provides high-quality medical education at a reasonable and cheap price, which is very reasonable for students. Kazakhstan’s medical universities are well-known worldwide for its high-quality education. Kazakhstan Medical University provides clinical internships for students to ensure that they receive adequate practical guidance before embarking on their careers. There are many affiliated hospitals in Kazakhstan. These universities are recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India), WHO (World Health Organization), USMLE (The United States Medical Licensing Examination), IMED (Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development), and GMC (General Medical Council). MCI (Medical Council of India) accredited universities can enable students to return to India and practice after obtaining the qualifications for the MCI (Medical Council of India) screening test. If the student completes his or her MBBS program in Kazakhstan, it will be of great value worldwide.
Kazakhstan is the largest landlocked country in Central Asia and the ninth largest landlocked country in the world. It borders Russia in the northwest and north, China in the east, and Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Aral Sea, and Turkmenistan in the south. The Caspian Sea extends southwest along with Kazakhstan. The capital of Kazakhstan is Nur Sultan. It has huge mineral resources and is also one of the largest oil and gas producers in the world. Kazakhstan has an arid continental climate. It can snow anywhere in the country. The summer in Kazakhstan lasts from mid-May to mid-September. Dry and hot, the temperature rises to 35 to 40 degrees Celsius. Winter starts in mid-November and lasts until April. The air in this season is dry and cold, and the average temperature in January is -18 degrees Celsius. Most of the day is sunny, frost, and windy.
The languages of this country are Kazakh and Russian, but people find it easy to communicate with locals in English. In the country, the majority of the population are followers of Islam, but there is the freedom to practice any religion. The national government is very concerned about the education system. Therefore, you can find many government and private universities for further studies. Kazakhstan’s educational institutions also attract international students because of their high-quality education and high educational infrastructure.
Advantages For The Students, Studying The MBBS Course In Kazakhstan –
1. Most universities are recognized by WHO (World Health Organization), USMLE (The United States Medical Licensing Examination), IMED (Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development), GMC (General Medical Council), and MCI (Medical Council of India).
2. No donation is required to enter Kazakhstan Medical University.
3. Kazakh National Medical University does not take the entrance examination, and students can directly enroll in the MBBS courses in Kazakhstan.
4. Students have the opportunity to participate in exchange programs in other countries.
5. International students can choose a 5 years course.
- From where can I get CA Intermediate Question Papers with Answers?
- How To Become An Expert Content Creator
- Why Do Students Lack Interest in Studies?
- Top 10 Major Advantages of Studying Abroad
- How to Speak English Like Professionals: 6 Everyday Steps
- Does the over importance given to examination kill education?
6. Indian foods are available almost everywhere.
7. The flight is directly between the Indian airport and Almaty; it is the largest country in Kazakhstan.
8. Almost all universities and medical schools provide excellent hotel and cafeteria facilities.
9. The education level is very high and the maintenance quality is high.
10. The cost of living is very cheap and very affordable.
11. In the final year of the university, students are provided with training and opportunities to work in clinics run by the university.
12. The international language of instruction in most medical schools in Kazakhstan is English.
13. The Medical University of Kazakhstan does not require IELTS (The International English Language Testing System) or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).