E-Learning v/s Classroom learning
- 1.1 1. Interaction between the students and the teachers.
- 1.2 2. Practical knowledge
- 1.3 3. Place and time of learning
- 1.4 4. Cost of the education
Nowadays it is a burning topic that which mode of education is the best suited for children, the online learning methods are the traditional classroom learning method. Nowadays students are also given the task to write various essays on the difference between e-learning and classroom learning and which one is better.
While all of the people would have different opinions on this matter, we would provide you some kind of essay writing help for homework help by stating some of the differences between the two modes of learning and then you can decide by yourself which one is better and write your essay or homework accordingly.
E-Learning v/s Classroom learning
1. Interaction between the students and the teachers.
The interaction between the students and the Teachers has changed drastically with the change of the mode of education from classroom learning to e-learning. Mentioning this point in your essays will provide you a lot of essay writing help and homework help.
- In the traditional classrooms, the students had a face-to-face interaction with their teachers and with their classmates or colleagues. Students had a lot of participation in the classroom and used to provide their thoughts and they would get their queries solved within minutes without hesitating. The teachers and the students used to share a lot of experiences with one another and this would develop a lot of interest in the students in their classes. The students also used to share a lot of experiences with the colleagues that used to make school life interesting. The whole dynamic experience of learning that the traditional classroom teaching provided to students resulted in the development of their intellect along with their knowledge.
- On the other hand, this kind of interaction is not possible between the students and the Teachers in the e-Learning method of teaching. The only place where the interaction happens is the online classrooms or through emails or webinars. This provides a very much limited opportunity to the students to interact with each other or with the teacher and all the talk about is their studies and nothing else. This snatches away the whole feeling that they had when they used to study in their traditional classrooms and they also lose their interest.
2. Practical knowledge
You can also mention the reduction of practical knowledge in the classrooms in your essays or your homework.
In the traditional classrooms, the practical knowledge used to be very much well this is certainly not the case with the online classes that are going on. This may not seem to be true with the subjects that are not practical but the students who have opted for practical subjects like geography, physics, chemistry, etc. suffered a lot in these online classes. Concepts of chemistry and physics need to be explained in the labs and the students can only get a thorough knowledge of these concepts if they do it by themselves. Students used to do a lot of practice in traditional classes in the labs but with online classes, they can only watch the teachers doing those experiments and they would not get an experience of doing it by themselves that would cost them very much in their practical examination. This is because not everyone has the availability of all the substance that is needed to conduct those experiences at their home.
3. Place and time of learning
In the traditional classes, the one problem that every student had was that they had to wake up early in order to get to the classes. well we certainly do not address it as a problem as waking up early gives u healthy and it is a good habit but still, a lot of students found it very difficult to wake up early in the morning in travel a lot of distance to just get one or two classes but this problem is solved due to these online classes. This is a great topic that you could mention in your essays and it would provide you a lot of homework help and essay writing help as this is a point that is most felt by the students. The students find it very easy to access these online classes because they can be accessed at whatever time and at whatever place you are. In the traditional classes if you would have gone somewhere out of your station then it was impossible for you to take these classes but because of this online learning system students can take classes from wherever they want no matter whether they are out of the station or even out of the country.
4. Cost of the education
The traditional model of learning was a very expensive one it is because of several reasons that are listed below :
- Traditional classroom learning required various fees like tuition fees, library fees, computer lab fees, science labs fees, and many more which included the entire fee that was required in various aspects of your learning process.
- Fees for various co-curricular activities were also charged by the schools or colleges for any cultural programs or for any activities that you have taken part in like dancing, singing, or any sports.
- A lot of fees were charged by the school authorities are the college authorities for the traveling of the students and if the parents did not want to use the school vehicle then public transportation was also not an inexpensive option.
Online learning is very cost-efficient because :
- no fees for the core curriculum activities like fees for the sports for music or dance is conducted because these activities cannot be conducted online and charging fees for them is absolutely ridiculous.
- No library fees or science lab fees or computer lab fees are taken because students can not be provided access to that and hence no fees are taken.
- the cost of traveling becomes almost equal to zero because there is no traveling involved in order to take classes and it says a lot of money of the parents and students.
- online classes also include some extra charges of the internet connection and the bill of the electricity but all of that is a little bit less compared to the expenses that were caused due to offline classes.