How to update macOS High Sierra to latest version-Updated method
If you’re using Apple’s iOS, you need to update macOS High Sierra. The latest operating system, version 10.13, is already included in your device. However, you can still update it to the new version. This article explains the process you should follow. It will also help you avoid any problems that might occur in updating.
As soon as you get your macOS device, open your device’s iTunes
- Click on General in the left navigation.
- Then click on Devices in the center column.
- You’ll see a list of all your devices including your Mac.
- Basically, you will need to download the macOS High Sierra ISO file to update the macOS High Sierra to the latest version.
but with the new updates, there are a lot of easier methods to update the PC, which are going to show you below.
Once you have all your devices listed, go to the Releases tab
- Click on Latest Release in the drop-down menu and select macOS 13.4.
- You’ll need to wait for a while until the download finishes.
- You might experience some delays on this step.
- Once the download is done, you can proceed to the next step.
What is new in the latest updates:
- If you want to update to the latest operating system, simply download the installer for it.
- You can find the installation program in the App Store. It will have your current version number.
- Tap on it will install the update. Follow the prompts on the screen and you’ll be able to install the new version of iOS on your Mac. It will take only a few minutes.
- You may need to reboot your Mac in order for the update to take effect. However, this is not necessary. If everything was successful, you’ll see the updated files on your device.
- You can then use the default settings to perform the update again. If you think this step didn’t fix your issue, you can seek help from the iTunes app.
- The update should not take more than a few minutes. It’s important that you’re connected to the internet when you do this procedure. If not, you’ll see that the update doesn’t install properly.
- After your computer reboots, you can proceed to start up the device.
- Then, you need to connect the DVI cable to your computer, the USB cable, and the video port on your computer.
- After this, you can power up your computer. It will automatically detect the devices that need updating.
- After it completes the process successfully, you can click on the downloaded update and it will be copied into your computer.
- Now, you just need to schedule the update and make sure that you’re connected to the internet.
- It usually updates your system in one to two hours. If everything went well, you can simply tap the update button.
How to update macOS High Sierra to the latest version:
In case you encounter problems with the installation, there are many possible solutions for them. This is an Apple update, so you should always have the latest version installed. If you don’t, you can follow the steps above. You can also update your Macbook Pro’s operating system by downloading the latest Yosemite. This way, you will keep yourself updated with all the new features and applications of the new version.
If you are the user of a Mac OS X machine, and you find that it is becoming outdated day by day, then you might be wondering as to how to update macOS. The good news is that there are several ways in which this can be done. In this article, I will explain to you how to go about doing this without any hassles.
With a bit of work, you can easily get your Mac operating system up and running in the newer version
- The first thing that you need to do is download the latest official updates for the operating system.
- There are actually two options with which you can do this. You can either download the OS X Mountain Lion or the macOS 13 based on your Windows version or the Mac version of the operating system.
- The download process however will not get your Mac operating system updated automatically. It needs your active participation. This is to ensure that the updates get installed on your Mac without any errors.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the latest official update, the next step as to how to update macOS to a newer version is to launch the installer.
- The installer tool will allow you to install the newest version of Mac OS X on your PC. However, you may face a few problems if you have not done this earlier. For instance, the installer will prompt you to restart your PC after you have completed the installation.
- How to update macOS to a newer version using this method is simple. The only issue that you might face is if you had downloaded the older version.
- To check if you have the right version, open the System Profiler. Once you are in the system profiler, you can click on the Ethernet adapter in the left panel. It should say “MacBook Air Network Interface”.
- If you have already checked that you have the right Ethernet adapter and you have the latest version of Mac OS X, you can proceed with the installation.
- You need to launch the installer once more. Follow the prompts to complete the installation process. In the end, you will be able to see a message indicating that your computer is successfully upgraded to the newer version of Mac OS X.
- You might find some compatibility issues if you have the older version installed before you want to update. This is especially true if you had downloaded the older version.
- There might be some problems related to the files required by the newer version. In such a situation, you should update the files with the help of an online recovery tool.
- It is very simple to use these tools and you do not even need technical knowledge to use them. In fact, the installation process is so easy you can perform it even with limited technical knowledge.
Before you download the newer version of Mac OS X, you should back up your system. You can use the Timely Upgrade option from the Recovery section in the utility section of the control panel to do this. This will ensure that you can go back to the older version of Mac OS X without any major problems. How to update macOS to a newer version using this technique is now made easy with these tips.