How to Post on Reddit
The both famous and infamous community network born in Massachusetts 17 years ago keeps impressing. More than 430 million monthly active users (aka Redditors) submitted approximately 11 million posts each month and contributed to making the platform the 29th most visited site in the world. Not bad at all, is it? If you too are already a part of this huge interactive service, you must have noticed that it’s open to a broad range of discussion topics. One may share almost anything imaginable on Reddit. That being said, posting on Reddit is an art and requires the users to be aware of a few tips. Are you wondering which ones? Here we go then.
How to Post on Reddit with a Computer
Elementary yet necessary question. Indeed, your usage will depend on the type of device you are using.
- Access the Reddit website (reddit.com) either from your PC or Mac. Log in to your account or create one if it’s your first time on the platform.
- Look for the subreddits (subcommunities) you are interested in. You can use the search bar at the top of the page. You can also type reddit.com/r/xxx as an URL if you already know the name of your target subreddit (xxx).
- Select ‘Create a post’ located near the top.
- Pick a title and start typing. Once you are done, click ‘Post’ and submit.
How to Post on Reddit with a Mobile Device
- If you are a new user, download the Reddit app on your device. If you already have an account, open the app and sign in via the profile icon on the top-left corner.
- Look for a subreddit of interest by typing the topic name inside the search bar. If you are already a member of any subreddit, tap the icon below the circles and squares.
- Tap the pencil icon at the bottom center to create your post.
- Select the appropriate icon for the type of your post and write a title for it. You may also add multimedia content within that area.
- Once you are done, hit ‘Post’ on the top-right corner.
How to Increase the Popularity of Your Reddit Posts
The strictly technical part was quite easy, right? Now let’s switch to the ‘artistic’ part as mentioned in our introduction. If you want to create some buzz on Reddit, you have to create noticeably interesting posts. The main criterion here is the number of upvotes (or sort of ‘likes’, if you will) that your submissions receive from the community. This also affects your global score expressed as karma. What makes high or good karma is the number of upvotes you get. The more, the better.
Your content may be of high quality and value. However, considering the level of competition on the platform, it’s not always easy to collect upvotes on your own. What should you do then? The most practical solution is to buy upvotes. Yes, you’ve read it right. You can purchase upvotes on some specialized websites such as InstaFollowers, etc. that are here to help you boost your Reddit renown. Just select the posts that you wish to boost, choose your package (with the number of upvotes you want), and finalize your order. You can’t go wrong thanks to the fast and secure payment options that also guarantee speedy delivery.
Making the Most of Reddit
Our introductory guide on how to use Reddit has provided you with some essential tips about the platform. Now you know how to use its main posting functions. Plus, in case you are looking for a plan B regarding your popularity on the network, you are also informed about the upvote purchase options. So start your Reddit ascension today and enjoy.