How To Login to VCU Canvas?
- 1 How to Login to VCU Canvas?
- 2 Sign in on the computer
- 3 Use the Canvas Student App to sign in from your phone
VCU Canvas is an online learning management system used by Virginia Commonwealth University teachers, staff, and students (VCU). The platform has a combined set of tools for managing courses, such as making and sharing course material, completing tasks, and talking to other students and teachers. The VCU Canvas login site can only be used by current VCU teachers, staff, and students. You need a VCU eID and password to get in.
If you need help with VCU Canvas or Kaltura, email LSrequest@vcu.edu or go to VCU Online for Faculty or VCU CTLE. There are also “Open Office Hours” for teachers who need help with the app. Also, myVCU is a customizable web-based information center with different services that make finding online services at VCU easy and faster. Even though myVCU is not just for VCU Canvas, teachers, staff, and students at VCU can use it to look at specific material in the portal quickly.
How to Login to VCU Canvas?
Let’s start with this guide and look at how to log in and sign up online. Here are all the steps you need to know to log in to the VCU Canvas Portal. Read the step below to find out what they are.
But what must you do before logging in to your VCU Eagle Online Canvas account on the website?
- You have to sign up for Virginia Commonwealth University.
- It would help if you had a way to connect to the Internet.
- Ensure you have reliable internet security software like Avast Internet Security on your computer before you start the login process.
- Recommend using Safari or Google Chrome as a web browser.
- If you already have a VCU Canvas Portal Now account, the most common ways to sign in are through websites and apps. Both of these ways require a device that can connect to the internet, like a laptop, a computer, a phone, or something similar.
Sign in on the computer
- Use your computer browser to go to this URL: https://virginiacommonwealth.instructure.com/login/canvas.
- After that, type in your VCU email address and password.
- After you’ve filled out all the information, click on Log In.
- You’re logging in right now.
- After logging in, you can see all of your classes by clicking on the “Course” link in the top right area of the screen.
- Use the menu bar on your screen’s left side to explore your course’s material.
- Use the same login if you are taking more than one class. After logging in, click “Courses” to choose between your categories.
- Once your login account is online, you can view and control your VCU Canvas Account whenever possible. This is one of the best things about the online features at Virginia Commonwealth University.
Use the Canvas Student App to sign in from your phone
- First, get the Canvas Student App for your Apple or Android phone or tablet and install it.
- Then, open the Canvas Student app and look for Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Then, show it on your device, list the schools, and pick one.
- Click on Web Login after that.
- Please enter your Email (abc@Vcu.edu) and your Password.
- After that, click the “Sign In” button to get to your VCU Canvas homepage.
- Find the login password for VCU.
- Go to this URL: https://virginiacommonwealth.instructure.com/login/canvas and click the “Forgot My Password” link. Enter your username and answer the questions about changing your password.
Note: Only the username or user must be put in the spaces given. Don’t add @vcu.edu to the username or user.
Details on how to reach VCU Canvas
- Call 804-828-2227 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The address is 701 W. Broad St., Box 843059, Richmond, VA 23284.
- The store is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
- Except from March 6 through March 10 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This page has everything a VCU Canvas Login Online Portal account user needs to know. You can use this login with PC or App information to access your Virginia Commonwealth University Portal online.