Food can be your medicine for cholesterol
- 1.1 Treatment options for erectile dysfunction:
- 1.2 Food can be your cholesterol medicine:
- 1.3 Take the right oils:
- 1.3.1 Sources of oils with unsaturated fats are,
- 1.3.2 Foods that are high in saturated fats include,
- 1.4 Have some fruits and vegetables
The incidence of erectile dysfunction increasing rapidly with the rapid increase in obesity around the world. It is also called impotence, which is characterized by the inability to obtain a normal erection.
Many health conditions can be responsible for the occurrence of erectile dysfunction with cardiovascular problems taking the lead. Besides, that neurological problems such as Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, and psychological problems like depression and anxiety are also the causes in the majority of cases.
How can cholesterol cause erectile dysfunction:
For a normal erection, you need to have proper circulation to the genitals, but in people with high cholesterol ad obesity, there is the risk of plaque accumulation in the arteries making them narrow leading to erectile dysfunction. Moreover many cardiovascular conditions arise from high cholesterol which makes it difficult for the heart to pump oxygenated blood to the target sited, contributing to erectile dysfunction.
Treatment options for erectile dysfunction:
Erectile dysfunction is treated with medicines, diet modification, and exercises as well.
- The medicines available on our website for treating erectile dysfunction are, Viagra Pills 100mg that is a drug to promote circulation to the genitals hence improving erection.
- Diet modifications include reducing sodium and sugar intake, taking cholesterol-lowering foods that can raise the HDL level in your blood and reduce the LDL levels.
- Regular cardiopulmonary exercises and mild to moderate strength training are essential for maintaining a healthy hormonal level and circulation in your body to prevent erectile dysfunction.
Food can be your cholesterol medicine:
Tired of taking medicines and doing those hardcore workouts for weight loss. But you don’t take care of your diet.
Just have a look at these food ideas, including which in your diet help you maintain a healthy weight with lower cholesterol and reduced cardiovascular risk.
Take the right oils:
The oil that you use for cooking may contain saturated or unsaturated fats. Saturated fats are not good for your health as they are difficult to digest and excrete and hence they have stored in the adipose tissues as bad cholesterol. Whereas, unsaturated fats are healthy fats and are easy to digest.
Unsaturated fats also promote the formation of HDL cholesterol in your body which is heart-healthy.
Sources of oils with unsaturated fats are,
- Sunflower oil
- Olive oil
- Oils from seeds and nuts
- Omega-3 oil
Foods that are high in saturated fats include,
- Coconut oil
- Palm oil
Have some fruits and vegetables
Adding fresh fruits and vegetables into your diet is best for weight loss. These fruits and vegetables have a lower calorie count and also reduces the formation of bad cholesterol in your body.
Majority of the fruits and vegetables contain antioxidants that promote cardiovascular functions along with hormonal regulation.
The presence of vitamins and minerals in plants has amazing health benefits ranging from having healthy skin and hair to healthy metabolism and vital functions.
The fibers maintain the gut in a healthy state, make digestion of food easy and also increase the absorption of healthy fats by blocking bad fats from traveling into the bloodstream.
Fruits to include in your diet:
- Citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruit e.t.c
- Berries like strawberries, raspberries, blueberries e.t.c
- Dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, cashew e.t.c
And any fruit that you like and is not contraindicated according to your health status.
Vegetables to include in your diet:
- Sweet potato
The range of vegetables to lower your cholesterol is unlimited and you can pick your favorite one of the season and enjoy it.