How To Become A Chartered Accountant After 12th? Step-By-Step Procedure
- 1 What is the eligibility requirement for enrolling into CA Courses after the 12th?
- 2 How To Become A Chartered Accountant After 12th? A Few Steps to Clear
- 3.0.1 Conclusion
Chartered Accountant (CA) is the most reputed professional courses in the commerce stream. Students from the commerce stream dream to be the successful CA in India and desire to get the highest Chartered Accountant Salary, but truly it is not to clear all the steps into the CA course. It needs complete hard work of 4 years, full-dedication, hard work, and passionate time to secure good marks in every level of Chartered Accountant Exams.
Are you ready for fighting such tough competitive exams? If yes, then You are CA since now!
Here, we are sharing a complete guide on How To Become A Chartered Accountant After 12th that will definitely help you to become a CA in India. But before starting know the best CA Coaching in India.
VSI Jaipur Institute has always been the best CA Coaching in India not by just advertisements but by breaking continuous ICAI historical records every Year. In 2019 Ajay Agarwal secured 1st ALL INDIA RANK while Atul Agarwal secured 1st ALL INDIA RANK in 2018. See the vigorous efforts of the VSI Jaipur on their brilliant CA students. You can also become one withholding a winning trophy in your hand, just by registering yourself for the best CA institute in India, VSI Jaipur.
What is the eligibility requirement for enrolling into CA Courses after the 12th?
Students should secure a minimum of 40% percent marks in their 12th Boards to be eligible for CA Courses after 12th in India. Many CA aspirants register themselves for CA after graduation or post-graduation. This is entirely up to a student whether they choose the CA course after the 12th or after completing their graduation or going simultaneously.
How To Become A Chartered Accountant After 12th? A Few Steps to Clear
Students can get the designation of a Chartered Accountant just by clearing 4 Steps-
- CA Foundation
- CA Intermediate
- Articleship Training (3 years)
- CA Final
CA Foundation Course
- Just after clearing your class 12 Boards, Students can simply enroll for the CA Foundation Course via the ICAI official website and also know the CA registration fees on VSI.
- Students can now pursue the 4 months CA Foundation Course and prepare well by joining the best CA Coaching in India, VSI Jaipur.
- After the complete preparations, students can appear for the CA Foundation Exams 2021.
CA Intermediate Course
- After clearing the CA Foundation with 50% aggregate marks, students can register for the CA Intermediate Course.
- Students have to complete a certificate technical course of 4 weeks ICITSS course.
- After that, students can focus on their 8 monthly course CA intermediate where students have to clear 2 groups of exams.
- Students who are graduates or postgraduates can directly apply for the CA Intermediate course through the Direct Entry Scheme.
- This level can a bit challenging because students have to clear both the group examinations before enrolling for CA Final Examinations.
- Just after clearing any group exams in the CA Intermediate, students can enroll for the CA Articleship training that is must be completed for 3 years.
- Students can also complete their AICITSS certificate technical course which is needed before the CA Final Exams.
- During the last 6 months of training, students can register for CA Final Course.
CA Final Course
- This is the very last step in the Chartered Accountant Journey and the very huge challenge.
- After registering for the CA Final Exams, students can undergo through GMCS or Advanced IIT Certificate courses.
- This level wants every student to expertise in each and every subject.
- Students can prepare for 4 months study period and appear for the CA Final Examinations.
- For getting the CA designation, students have to clear each and every paper.
Special Note: CA Candidates can enroll for CA Courses just after the 12th Board and CA after graduation. It completely depends on personal preferences when they want to start the course. The whole CA Course takes around 4.5 years to complete.
What is the Average Salary Of CA In India 2021?
Are you looking for a Chartered Accountant Salary? CA has become the most popular career profession for the youth in India. Every student from the commerce field usually aims to be the CA in India. Every industry demands a good experience CA within stockbroking firms, legal firms, banks, finance companies, auditing firms, etc. Every business today, can’t run without a CA. for looking upon the demand for CA, Chartered Accountant Salary is also very high. The Average Salary Of CA In India starts from the 4 lakh to 6 lakh yearly package after completion of the CA Course. Also, the CA Salary completely depends upon the city and the company you are employed in.
CA Aspirants who are looking for the complete procedure for pursuing the CA Courses can directly read the steps mentioned in the above blog. Students can also enroll in the best CA Coaching in India, VSI Jaipur to become a part of the CA Toppers family at very nominal CA Fees. VSI has proved every year by giving record-breaking results in every level of CA exams. Just by visiting the site, register your name for the CA Online Classes 2021.