Lucidsound Ls31 Wireless: Honest Review
- 1.1 Features
- 1.2 Speakers
- 1.3 Connectivity
- 1.4 Comfort Level
- 1.5 Appearance
- 1.6 Back-up batteries
Headphones are one of the most important parts of any entertainment system. So, it’s best to ask an expert before buying headphones. If you ask an expert for help, you can get the best value for your money. This article will go over the LucidSound LS31 wireless headset in great detail. Keep an eye out for a good review of the headset.
Lucidsound Ls31 Wireless Specifications
|Connectivity||Wireless for game audio and wired for chat audio|
|Microphone||Removable boom mic with LED mute indicator + built-in mic|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable with a micro-USB charging port|
|Features||On-ear controls, treble boost, and bass boost|
With this model, the company is trying to fix all the problems with its earlier headsets, like the Lucidsound Ls31 Wireless.
Here are the most important things about the LS31 wireless headset:
- The sound quality is great.
- With LS31, you’ll get the next level of comfort.
- LS31 headset delivers outstanding quality audio.
- This headset is well-made and made to last.
- It also has a sleek body that is highly polished and looks good.
- This headset is made to look professional with a gray color scheme.
- This headset is very light in weight.
- Now that you know the LucidSound LS31’s most important features, it’s time to learn more about how it works.
This headset is made to work within the range of frequencies for sound. So, Lucidsound Ls31 Wireless has a frequency response between 20 Hz and 20,000 Hz. Because of this, you can hear both high-pitched and low-pitched sounds simultaneously.
This headset has 50 million meter neodymium speakers, which is also better than ferrite speakers. The speakers made of neodymium are lighter than those made of ferrite. They have a stronger magnetic force than before. The 50mm neodymium speaker in the LS31 makes it sound really good.
There are many ways to connect to the Lucidsound Ls31 Wireless headset. This headset can be linked to any device that can connect to Bluetooth. In addition to Bluetooth, you can also connect it with a wire in the following ways:
- It has a SPDIF optical cable, which is needed to connect to the PS4 and Xbox One.
- The 3.5mm jack on the LS31 lets you connect it to a phone with a wire if you want to.
- A wireless USB dongle can be used to connect it.
Even though the Lucidsound Ls31 Wireless headset has many powerful features, it is very light, making it more comfortable to wear for a long time. The whole weight of LS31 is only 355 grams, which is only 0.8 lbs. The padding on the cup is thick, making it easy to play for long periods. The headband of this headset has padding, too. This headphone is also considered comfortable because it only clamps down with 0.96 lbs of force. Because it has a low clamping force, you sometimes feel like it’s not holding your head in place. Even though this headset looks big, it is very light and comfortable.
When it comes to how it looks, the Lucidsound Ls31 Wireless could be more stylish and high-end. The look of this headset is average, and it only comes in one theme tone. Even though the headband and the area around the ear cups are made of metal, the thin padding on the ear cups makes it feel like a regular headset.
When choosing a wireless headset, knowing how long the battery will last is important. Because the battery life tells you how long you can use a headset before you have to charge it again. The battery life score for the LS31 wireless headset is good. You can use the LS31 headset for 17 hours without charging it.
The LucidSound LS31 Wireless Headset: Pros & Cons
The pros and cons of any product tell you everything you need to know about its overall quality. You will learn about the pros and cons of the Lucidsound Ls31 Wireless headset in this section.
- With this headset, you will get a great design.
- This is your best choice if you like to listen to good, solid sounds.
- The LS31 is also well-made and has a comfortable design.
- It can send strong wireless signals so movies and games can play sound without interruption.
- Another great thing about this headset is its professional gray metal body.
- This is not a good choice if you use audio recording for podcasts or video streaming because the microphone could be better.
- LS31’s monitoring is quieter.
- The way this headset fits could be better.
Play Games Wirelessly With The LucidSound LS31 Headset?
If you want to play games wirelessly, an Lucidsound Ls31 Wireless headset is a good choice. These LS31 headphones from LucidSound are great for gaming. The microphone on this headset is great for playing games online with friends. You can also use the dials on the cup to change the volume of the game and chat sounds. Because of the USB dongle, the headset has a low latency rate, and you can play for a long time while wearing it comfortably. This gaming headset is also very flexible because you can use it with consoles and computers.
Can LS31 LucidSound be used for both music and speech?
The LucidSound LS31 is not for you if you want to use headphones for sports, games, and traveling. This headset can only be used for playing games on a computer.
What about the way the LS31 sounds?
The score for LS31’s neutral sound is good. That means the bass in this headset is very good and deep. The sound in the middle range is also good. If you talk about treble properties, you need to put more emphasis on treble.
Is the LucidSound LS31 good for wired gaming even though it’s wireless?
You can perform better using this headset for wired gaming instead of wireless gaming. With wire connectivity, the latency rate in online games got a lot better.